Winter 2016 Grant Cycle Complete!
Thank you for your interest in applying for a grant from the Trans Love Fund. The current grant cycle for Winter 2016 has come to an end. Please stay tuned for information for our next cycle. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.
Application Instructions: Process of Selection and Anonymity
The Trans Love Fund provides funding to transgender individuals for medical care, legal processes, and basic living needs in South Carolina (not including credit card bills or loans).
Grants will be considered for individuals who are:
- Transgender or gender non-conforming
- Residents of South Carolina
Grant priority will be given to individuals who are living below the poverty line, uninsured, disabled, or in danger of losing vital support or safety.
At this time, the Trans Love Fund is not funding transition-related surgeries.
Examples of funding requests might include:
- Monthly hormone treatments or injections
- Electrolysis and other hair removal services
- Rent money or security deposit to establish housing
- Supplies and/or money for maintaining or gaining employment
- Fees incurred with the process of changing one’s legal name or gender marker
- Fees incurred from attending therapy sessions or psychiatrist visits
Trans Love Fund DOES NOT fund credit card bills or debts outside of transition-related medical care.
Please check back here for information about our upcoming grant cycle.
Please note that grant money will be disbursed to service providers instead of individual applicants.
If you have any questions or technical problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monies for Trans Love Fund grants are provided by generous donors and community partners. The Trans Love Fund is a program of We Are Family, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. Please go to wearefamilycharleston.org for more information.